Our Irrigation systems are imported from Israel using Rivulis. Rivulis provides a wide range of horticulture/agriculture products including drip lines (brown & green), Supertif button drippers, fi lters and valves.
Supertif / Supertif ND
Flow Regulated Dripper
- Outstanding resistance to clogging
- Self-flushing mechanism
- Flow rates:
Supertif ND / NDH: Brown base
(1.1, 1.6, 2.2, 3.1, 3.85, 7.8 lph)
Supertif ND MOP: Light Blue base (1.1, 2.2 lph)
Supertif NDH MOP: Blue base (1.6, 3.1, 3.85, 5.3 lph)
- Operating pressure range:
Supertif: 0.6-3.5 (25 lph: 1.25-3.5) bar
Supertif NDH (No-Drain High): 1.2-3.5 bar
Supertif ND MOP: 1.3-3.5 bar
Supertif NDH MOP: 1.3-3.5 bar
Installation: Use 2 mm punch tool
SUPERTIF PC: Orchard, vineyard and landscape applications
SUPERTIF PCND OR PCND-H:
Greenhouse, Orchard (new plantation), nursery, Blueberries, Cannabis
FLF Fogger & Rondo Mister
Fogger Low Flow, Finest Droplets
- Controls humidity and temperature in both
greenhouses and high tunnels
- Part of a cooling system in animal husbandry
- Irrigation in both cutting propagation and seed
- Unique vortex flow
- FLF average droplet size: 70 microns
- Rondo mist average droplet size: 150 microns
- FLF Flow rates: 5 lph, 10lph
- FLF Mist Sprayer: Single
- FLF: 2-Way
- FLF: 4-Way
FLF: All net and plastic structures climate control
Rondo Mister: For germination and climate control
RONDO Micro & RONDO Flow
Regulated (RFR) Micro
- Low to moderate flow rates and fine droplets prevent water run-off. Constant flow rate over a wide pressure range (RFR)
- Flow rates: Rondo: 51-300 lph, RFR: 23-95 lph
- Effective wetting diameter:
Rondo: 4.4-11,0 m, RFR: 5,0-7,0 m
Static deflectors: 90˚, 180˚, 360˚
Flow rates (2,0 bar) –
Rondo: 30, 39, 51, 75, 64, 102, 132, 174, 254, 298 lph
Inlet Connections: Ultra female conic,
3/8” Thread (RFR),
5 mm Thread Spinners
Attachments: Anti-ant cup
Operating pressure ranges
Rondo: 1.5-2.5 bar, RFR: 1.5-3.5 bar
Inverted in greenhouses, under trees, in orchards, on metal stakes in vegetable fields
RFR: Under-tree irrigation on sloping terrain
- Turbulent flow dripper technology
- White stripe (easier installation)
- Self-closing slit outlet (ideal for SDI systems)
Wall thickness: 0.15mm-0.40mm
Dripper spacings: 0.20-0.30 cm
Flow rate per outlet: 0.25-1.35 lph
Flow rates at 0.55 bar: 90-1350 lph/ 100 m
Standard operating pressure: 0,55 bar
Maximum pressure: according to wall thickness
MODEL 506 (0.15mm wall thickness) Tomatoes, peppers, melons and strawberries.
MODEL 508 (0.20mm wall thickness) Where more resistance to abrasion and insect damage is desired. All vegetable crops.
MODEL 510 (0.25mm wall thickness) Heavy or rocky soil, where insects are a problem, where it is to be moved or reused for multiple seasons.
MODEL 515 (0.40mm wall thickness) Heavier soil / soils presenting rougher terrain / insects / SDI
D2000 Non PC Drip Line
Nominal diameter: 16 mm
Wall thickness: For 16 mm – 0.78, 0.90, & 1mm
Flow rates: 1.0, 1.5 & 2.0 lph
Std. Dripper spacings: 30, 40, 50, 60, 75, 100cm
Recommended operating pressure: 1 bar
Filtration requirements (based on lph/Dripper):
lph/Dripper Micron Mesh
≤ 1.00 100 150
> 1.00 130 120
Vegetables, orchards, vineyards and landscape applications
D5000 PC Drip Line
Multiple filter inlets
Large cross-section labyrinth
Self-closing slit outlet on 0.40mm product
Outlet: 0.40mm wall thickness – Slit
Above 0.40mm – Hole
Diameters: 16, 17, mm
Wall thickness: 0.40mm, 0.90mm, 1mm 1.15mm
Flow rates: 0.65, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 lph
Std. Dripper spacings: 30, 40, 50, 60, 75, 100cm
Operating pressure range: 0.5 – 4 bar
Blueberries, orchards, vineyards and landscape applications; SDI – sub-surface drip irrigation
Hydrogol NON PC Drip Line
Designed with a large cross-sectional labyrinth
– provides a turbulent water flow which minimizes the formation of residue that may cause clogging. Manufactured with two outlets and two inlet filters. High clogging resistance due to the large channel and large inlet filter.
Diameters: 12, 16, 20 mm
Wall thickness: 0.6 – 1.15mm
Flow rates at 1.0 bar: 1.0 – 8.0 lph
Hydrogol PC Drip Line
Highly resistant to clogging due to the large crosssection labyrinth and the continuous flushing of the inlet filter by the water flow. Pressure difference in the regulating chamber creates a continuous self-flushing operation. No drain (ND) features prevent drip lines from ingesting containments during pressure drop with system shutdown.
Diameters: 12, 16, 17, 20 mm
Wall thickness: 0.90mm – 1.20mm
PC Flow rates: 1.05 (12 mm), 1.2, 1.6, 2.2, 3.6 lph
PC ND Flow rates: 1,05 (12 mm), 1.35, 1.75*, 2.35, 3.75** lph
- Modular controller that scales to your needs.
- 8 valves, expanded to operate 24 valves.
- Irrigation durations from 1 second up to 12 hours.
- Fertilizers can be added during irrigation duration.
- Control lighting with a special lighting program.
- Rain sensor, soil moisture, similar sensors
- Monthly water budgeting, rain delay, auto.
- Restart, short-circuit identifi cation, 9V battery backup, cyclic mode and Multifunction valve programming.
- Irrigate in seconds using a cycle of pre-set minutes
- 8000 controllers are connected to switch-type sensor for optimal performance.
- Irrigation duration from 1 second to 12 hours.
- 4 to 12 stations
- 9V BACK UP BATTERY
- Can connect “external sensor to trigger a program. for example a temperature or Humidity reader
- Fixed outputs (9 or 13): 8 irrigation valves, 1 master valve; 1 or 2 fertilizer pump output and 1 filter or 7 valves; 2 fi lter fl ushers; operate latch elements (solenoids, latch relays)
- Fixed inputs: 4 water meters, 1 or 2 fertilizer meters, 3 condition inputs
- Available in AC and DC models
- Warning in case of water leakage or system damage
- Proportional fertilizing
GSI & GSF
- A cloud-based irrigation controller using computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- AC, DC (Battery-operated) or DC with Solar panel
- Advanced monitoring and alert system, Realtime notifi cation via email
- Simple over-the-air (OTA) updates and upgrades
- Can be connected to GAL1WAY RTU units
- Can connect “external sensor to trigger a program. for example a temperature or Humidity reader”
- DC controller: 12 station + Master Valve, battery operated controller.
- AC controller: 24 station + Master Valve, standard electric connection.
- Internal and external sensors
- 4 different climate zones
- Windows, fans, thermal screens, cooling /heating
- CO2, spraying systems, air circulation
- EC/PH, Water recycling, mixers, drainage, misting
- 50 irrigation lines, 8 fertigation centers
- 200 irrigation valves, 100 water meters, EC/PH control
- 100 irrigation programs
- 8 pumping stations
- 10 filtration centers
- 5 mixing junctions
By-pass mixing machine with direct injection that includes Galcon’s Galileo controller and EC/pH control. FertiJet standard / FertiJet High Flow / FertiJet double High Flow.
Inline mixing machine with direct injection. Galileo controller / EC/pH control. 8 fertilizer pumps (350 L/H). Two kinds of pumps: a Venturi pump and a booster pump
FERTIMIX: Each Fertimix machine includes a mixing tank, and comes with a Galileo controller and EC/pH control.
Dagan – The Galileo drainage system
Galcon’s Dagan system for drainage-water sampling and analyzing
The Dagan system completes the Galileo controller and the Fertimix/Fertijet fertigation machines for perfect control on the Green-House irrigation and fertigation.
- Drainage volume monitoring
- Real time monitoring of EC/pH in drainage water
- Option for irrigation and fertigation according to on-line drainage analysis
- Low volume drainage alert
- Drainage EC/pH alert
- Option for system flash in case of exceptional EC/pH levels
Find out more on IRRIGATION
Cultivating effective growth together
Looking for a cost on one of our many products we offer? Get in touch with us by filling
in the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a quotation.